Using carbon fiber over fiberglass

So I have been thinking and wondering. Would you see any noticeable increase in strength to box integrity if you used a carbon fiber/fiberglass weave or even a carbon fiber/kevlar weave over fiberglass/glass mat on the inside of a box. Or would it just end up being a giant waste of time. This is not for aesthetics or anything, I am just assuming that you would be able to use less CF to get something comparable to an arbitrary amount of glass mat.

Let me know if I am just out of my **** mind or barking up the wrong tree here. I am aware of prices for a carbon fiber weave, but I think it would be a nice thing to line the inside of a box with if it will make it stronger than regular resin and glass mat would.

carbon fiber or carbon/kevlar is stronger but its not necessary in this application unless you want bragging rights on saying "oh yeah my box is made of carbon fiber" there is no point IMO pluse its tons more expensive

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

if you want carbon, the best thing to do, is use fiberglass, and put a 3M carbon fiber sticker over it lol.

man if its box strength you need, you cant go wrong with good ole fiberglass and threaded rod. thread rod dosent take up too much space and ive seen boxes strong enough to be thrown at the ground and not take internal damage, or even move, thanks to threaded rod and fiberglass, plus, with fiberglass, all you need is some paint brushes and some time, threaded rod, nuts, washers, and a hack saw, carbon fiber on the other hand, a $50,000 vacuum heating rig, plus sheets of bare woven carbon fiber, not to mention the special clear coat to put on it.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

if you want carbon, the best thing to do, is use fiberglass, and put a 3M carbon fiber sticker over it lol.

man if its box strength you need, you cant go wrong with good ole fiberglass and threaded rod. thread rod dosent take up too much space and ive seen boxes strong enough to be thrown at the ground and not take internal damage, or even move, thanks to threaded rod and fiberglass, plus, with fiberglass, all you need is some paint brushes and some time, threaded rod, nuts, washers, and a hack saw, carbon fiber on the other hand, a $50,000 vacuum heating rig, plus sheets of bare woven carbon fiber, not to mention the special clear coat to put on it.

Thanks for the help, and obviously speedy help at that.