26's on 99 Expedition?

They will fit, kiss your tire profile good bye you'll have to run a 25 series tire. maybe alittle cutting but on the inner fenders on the front. might not even be able to see the spots where you cuts so it shouldnt be a problem

"if they dont rub they arent big enough" :good:

They will fit, kiss your tire profile good bye you'll have to run a 25 series tire. maybe alittle cutting but on the inner fenders on the front. might not even be able to see the spots where you cuts so it shouldnt be a problem

Thanks for the help! I was thinking that but wasn't to sure. Everybody I know is saying it's going to ride like shit. But all I can think about is how dope it will look!

2-9518H

Saz4500

Sundown 100.4

Infinity Kappa Components

Mechman 270 Alt

2 XSPower D3100's

2 Runs 1/0

14 Cubes tuned to 30hz

i have 305/30/26s on my f-150 and had to cut some of the inner plastic away. as far as ride quality, you can definately feel the bump on my dirt road way more, but i feel a more aggressive control over the truck, and a better response to my movement of the steering wheel

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

26s will fit you can run 30 series, I have a 99 exped. tire size 305/30/26 as for cutting had to cut a little bit of lower bumper lip. Are you sitting on stock height?

Ya Im at stock height. Are you 4x4? or 2wheel drive? And how much cutting did you have to do? was it noticeable? You have any pics of your ride? thanks

And the cutting you did? Are you referring to how the lip curves in?

2-9518H

Saz4500

Sundown 100.4

Infinity Kappa Components

Mechman 270 Alt

2 XSPower D3100's

2 Runs 1/0

14 Cubes tuned to 30hz

if they dont rub you are doing it right....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived