Sonic Electronix

It sounds like this is a first big setup for you, no? Don't run .x ohm anything. Stick to amp specs of the usual 1 ohm of most class D mono amps. One 12" or 15" n2 on a audioque 2200d would be a good setup and I'd you do the install right could be a very loud daily driver with good numbers for it too. Use Fi's specs for box building and tune to 34-35hz

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

It sounds like this is a first big setup for you, no? Don't run .x ohm anything. Stick to amp specs of the usual 1 ohm of most class D mono amps. One 12" or 15" n2 on a audioque 2200d would be a good setup and I'd you do the install right could be a very loud daily driver with good numbers for it too. Use Fi's specs for box building and tune to 34-35hz

yea.. it is really my first big build and when i make my boxes ide like to be able to switch out the ports for comp/daily use. and y not 30Hz? cuz they recommend 34-35?

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

You can get better numbers if tuned higher that is only SPL use THEY RECOMMEND IT i would stick wit it

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Typically in comps you hit higher number at a higher Hz not always tho. So for your one sub id say a 32 Hz would be best cause you could still kill some lows but still peak decently high.

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

This guy isn't liked at all on these forums so you can't ask about his build. But here's a alero with a 15" BTL

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84222-gumbysmokes-01-alero/page__hl__Gumbysmoke__fromsearch__1

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

so i was planning on making 3 seperate 12" boxes and alining them so they make a u shape and have a tunnel leading to my trunk opening and have the subs sealed off through that tunnel i can make a pic if that didnt make sence lol

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200