2001 Cherokee Sport Highschool Build

Look good so far but def get that battery out of the cab or into a externally vented battery box, if that thing boils over and vents, ur carpet is ruined and those fumes aren't fun either

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Look good so far but def get that battery out of the cab or into a externally vented battery box, if that thing boils over and vents, ur carpet is ruined and those fumes aren't fun either

Yeah, I am buying a battery box to have it contained. It is temporary for now.

x2 on the battery, you need to get a agm battery, they have them for roughly 100 bucks at car quest.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Absorbed glass mat which is usually a fully sealed battery, a deep cycle battery that has better vibration resistance and charges and discharges quickly. Being sealed means it won't vent and the acid stays inside. If I'm missing anything or wrong, someone else please advise.

Edit: skippy got it lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

How do I add a vehicle to the garage/where do I find the page to do this?

On the left side panel click on Add Vehicles, it has a green plus sign. Enter all the vehicles infomation without errors and click add. You can also upload your own photos from you hard drive.

Once your done, you should see something like this: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/143-2010-escape-limited-escape-limited-sport-appearance-package/

Thank you, that helped a lot.

Ahh, thanks. Sometimes you just forget to google sh*t. Well I might as well take that bettery out so I save myself the hassle, shouldnt be a pain to rewire that stuff.

I will in the long run be running a yellow top, just thought the battery would make it more stable for me.

The battery can make it more stable for you, the only problem is THAT battery in there will also add some nice poisonous fuses to go with your music!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Ahh, thanks. Sometimes you just forget to google sh*t. Well I might as well take that bettery out so I save myself the hassle, shouldnt be a pain to rewire that stuff.

I will in the long run be running a yellow top, just thought the battery would make it more stable for me.

The battery can make it more stable for you, the only problem is THAT battery in there will also add some nice poisonous fuses to go with your music!

Yeah, I like being healthy. Looks like that battery is coming out tomorrow at work.

Archived