sidebo20 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Anyone on the east coast or close to it able to make me a box for 2 12" alpine type R's ? let me know
Alex K Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 if you will pay for shipping and materials I'll do it. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
lombo352 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 what kind of box are you looking for? 96 Ram Build
sidebo20 Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 Wll where do you live for the shipping part and how much in supplies you think. Everyone keeps telling me i should put those in a sealed box but idk. What do you guys reccomend for those subs and remember its a hatch back.
Alex K Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 I live in dallas, and I can ship either just cut pieces, and you glue/screw together or I can build and ship. Looking at maybe 150-175 shipped. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.