Sundown Audio

Audioque AQ750 released!

hdorre

That's not bad. But I haven't done much research on mmats amps. So I don't know about the quality or reliability.

I grew up on these... same story, if you have the electrical system, they bring home trophys!

they might not be new, shiny, but they perform! Look into them next time your ready to buy, seriously..

They are more expensive than your claiming too my friend. Maybe back when you used them they were cheaper

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

I'm sure most people thinking i'm an ass but I do have a bone to pick about these AQ amps...None of them, except the AudioQue 20 seems overpriced, nothing special, nothing new.. Then you add the clause

"Warranty Exclusions:

Customer abuse or competition use and power in excess of rating

Amplifiers used in competition or run below rated ohm loads or voltage"

Just doesn't seem to match up the hype that everybody is doing... Every amp (except the "20") you can buy a MMATS amp (tried & true - AMERICAN MADE!!) amp that will out perform these, for the same amount of $$$...

Am I missing something?

Yeah your missing alot because all you do is read the freakin numbers but why dont you get out there and try these amps or watch some videos. And its funny cuz the AQ 20 i think is a little over priced seeing you can get a dc 9k for cheaper. Just my 2 cents. You way off bro

I cannot comment on DC.. I cannot comment on current pricing on amps over 3k watts, i've not researched these enough... But so far, under 3K watts I don't see the "Value" (not price) in buying from AQ...

They could quite tomorrow & not warranty anything... they have no "skin" in this game like the big names, Memphis, RF, Pioneer, MMATS, JL, DD, etc...

I guess my message last night wasnt clear :shrug: Read the title and the original post of my topic. If ya didnt get the hint..MY thread is about the new Audioque AQ750 amp; not about JL's overpriced amps nor MMATS stuff that you rarely hear about.

If you arent going to discuss teh AQ and are just going to ramble about random amps, GTFO MY THREAD!

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I'm sure most people thinking i'm an ass but I do have a bone to pick about these AQ amps...None of them, except the AudioQue 20 seems overpriced, nothing special, nothing new.. Then you add the clause

"Warranty Exclusions:

Customer abuse or competition use and power in excess of rating

Amplifiers used in competition or run below rated ohm loads or voltage"

Just doesn't seem to match up the hype that everybody is doing... Every amp (except the "20") you can buy a MMATS amp (tried & true - AMERICAN MADE!!) amp that will out perform these, for the same amount of $$$...

Am I missing something?

Yeah your missing alot because all you do is read the freakin numbers but why dont you get out there and try these amps or watch some videos. And its funny cuz the AQ 20 i think is a little over priced seeing you can get a dc 9k for cheaper. Just my 2 cents. You way off bro

I cannot comment on DC.. I cannot comment on current pricing on amps over 3k watts, i've not researched these enough... But so far, under 3K watts I don't see the "Value" (not price) in buying from AQ...

They could quite tomorrow & not warranty anything... they have no "skin" in this game like the big names, Memphis, RF, Pioneer, MMATS, JL, DD, etc...

What?? LOL, you obviously have no idea who or what AQ is all about. LOL WOW

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

That's not bad. But I haven't done much research on mmats amps. So I don't know about the quality or reliability.

I grew up on these... same story, if you have the electrical system, they bring home trophys!

they might not be new, shiny, but they perform! Look into them next time your ready to buy, seriously..

They are more expendive than your claiming too my friend. Maybe back when you used them they were cheaper

Sold prices WITHIN past two weeks:

Mmats D3000.1 $465

MMATS D2100.1 $400

MMATS D200HC 1200 watt $230

MMATS DHC1400.05 $160

MMATS MD500.1 $150

And everybody knows these pump out more power than they are rated..

Ok I see what your saying. But doesn't give you the reason to bash on my babies :/ ha

Just trying to inform the public... Next time, let's get you a better bang for your buck....same watts, just better SQ for free..Oh & i'll through in a little stability since u don't have to run 1ohm...

I'm sure you like it, it's not a terrible deal...what amps that YOU owned can you compare it to?

i dont think i will ever spend what i dont have to for jl. im sticking with what i can get for my buck and know it is not jl

I know everyone has their opinion about JL, but for the money (used, WORKING, ebay) they perform very well..

But next time ignore JL, ignore "internet" brands...look into MMATS...nobody can argue with me on those amps..

if i have the electrical for a aq1200 for $250 why would i want to spend on a $600 amp when i can make more power with one amp rather then two. thats great that jl has the technology of putting out same power at 4ohms. but if i can easily wire my subs at 1ohm for more TRUE power, what do you think i will buy. aq ftw.

I guess my message last night wasnt clear :shrug: Read the title and the original post of my topic. If ya didnt get the hint..MY thread is about the new Audioque AQ750 amp; not about JL's overpriced amps nor MMATS stuff that you rarely hear about.

If you arent going to discuss teh AQ and are just going to ramble about random amps, GTFO MY THREAD!

:popcorn:

Then maybe you can tell me... Why is this amp so good for the price? Does it have any patents? Could you provide comparable amps that "newcomers :noob: " could purchase that might be better for $$$??

Fuck it..theres no point in trying to explain. Youre just going to continue hugging JL's nuts

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Ok I see what your saying. But doesn't give you the reason to bash on my babies :/ ha

Just trying to inform the public... Next time, let's get you a better bang for your buck....same watts, just better SQ for free..Oh & i'll through in a little stability since u don't have to run 1ohm...

I'm sure you like it, it's not a terrible deal...what amps that YOU owned can you compare it to?

i dont think i will ever spend what i dont have to for jl. im sticking with what i can get for my buck and know it is not jl

I know everyone has their opinion about JL, but for the money (used, WORKING, ebay) they perform very well..

But next time ignore JL, ignore "internet" brands...look into MMATS...nobody can argue with me on those amps..

if i have the electrical for a aq1200 for $250 why would i want to spend on a $600 amp when i can make more power with one amp rather then two. thats great that jl has the technology of putting out same power at 4ohms. but if i can easily wire my subs at 1ohm for more TRUE power, what do you think i will buy. aq ftw.

guess you missed the "ignore JL" part.... also we are talking lowest "internet" prices, since most on forums do not support B & W stores anyway

Archived