Sonic Electronix

dude even if ur house is 50 years old, it shouldnt dim. u have some wiring problems it sounds like. i kno ppl with some bad ass ht's in older houses that dont make anything dim.

uhh, well i DO have my stereo, PS2, Computer, TV Antenna, and Printer plugged into one of those 6-plug extension outlet things.

But i only have on my Computer on 100% of the time (with monitor = 2 plugs used)

so thats prob the problen rite?

whats a tv antenna ;)

could be ur problem. what do u have on when u got the stereo cranked up?

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

whats a tv antenna ;)

could be ur problem. what do u have on when u got the stereo cranked up?

the ONLY thing i have on when i reach "optimal pressure" (25/31 volume), is my antenna (no OFF switch) and my computer.

i was playing E40: U and Dat, and it has REAAALLY weak bass on my stereo (<1/4 in. excursion), i even cranked it to 31/31 and the S.Q was horrible, but the bass didnt even get better

normal excursion for me is around .5 to .75in. at optimal pressure

u and dat hits pretty low. excursion depends on the frequency. u can have high bass which flexes a little, or u can get to like 15 hz when u cant even hear it but u see the sub flexxin out. so idk whats up with urs. but just cause u turn the volume all they way up doesnt mean u can get louder.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

my house is 45ish years old and my lights dont dim.

theres no reason for your lights to dim

i have 3 surge protectors in my room and all the outlets are being used up hell i have a surge protector plugged into another surged protector

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i have a ps2, 1 desktop, 2 laptops,printer, dvd player, hdtv reciever, hdtv switch, hdtv satellite reciever, xbox 360, plasma tv, all my networking, fricking crap load of chargers for a bunch of things. 1 5head light, 2 floor lamps, 1 logitech x-530 and 2 logitech z-560s in my room and my lights dont even dim a tad and everything is constantly on the computers the tv in stand by mode ps2 xbox (hate waiting for those things to boot up)

so i think something is wrong with your room electricity wiring

• 2 weeks later...

Archived