Elrey7698 Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 I have a hifonics bxi2010d amp...it says 2000w rms...it's pushing 3 15" rf p2's...they are 250w rms and 500w peak...I want to know if I could add a fourth sub...I have the big 3 and an optima yellow top...all 0 gauge wire....please help cuz I got a deal on the sub
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 What are the p2s coils? Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
zayres29 Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 What are the p2s coils? ^^this Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Chally Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 Its a model of rockfords I think and Yes you can add another if you have the right room for the box and its the same ohm rating. Also watch what your ohms are after you add the 4th
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.