Sonic Electronix

sq guys gonna face palm to this

Well, get out my thread.

I haven't seen u post much in a few days, I was hoping you was gone.

I can't get that lucky I assume.

Plus, I don't want true SQ. But I want more than average.

I want a good semi flat response with good imaging at moderate listening levels.

Then when its loud, it doesn't matter as much about SQ.

I don't see why people would facepalm.

My crx is sq loud.

I have a fantastic stage and image.

And does a 150

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

sql is a term made because people think sq systems can't be loud because they don't build pressure like spl systems do. that is just s myth though, you can get plenty of those cars loud enough to be uncomfortable

I know how people use SQL. Usually most as loud and clean, like mentioned before. A normal setup on this site I assume.

to be 100% honest it is impossible to group every single system into 2-3 categories. imo it's like the people getting hung up on db scores and have no intention of competing. look at ''spl'' based systems just a quick look there is, the burp car, the bass racer, and ground pounder, the average old loud music car, ect. ect. classification of your stereo is a lot like the genre arguments when it comes to music. one guy will say it's this, and another guy will say it's something else with out any concrete way to prove either way.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

to be 100% honest it is impossible to group every single system into 2-3 categories. imo it's like the people getting hung up on db scores and have no intention of competing. look at ''spl'' based systems just a quick look there is, the burp car, the bass racer, and ground pounder, the average old loud music car, ect. ect. classification of your stereo is a lot like the genre arguments when it comes to music. one guy will say it's this, and another guy will say it's something else with out any concrete way to prove either way.

I agree with you for once.

I just wanted to prove SQ(L) is possible, cause over on SSA, they swear it isn't.

But having SQ loud same time, I would agree you cant. But I do think you can have best of both worlds. At separate times. That is all.

for the most part you will see the sq guys turn their nose up and tell you it's not real. but they are talking the classification of sql, not really saying you can't have a sq based system that has an over whelming bass stage. then you get the guys who are wanna be sq guys telling you that it's not possible because sq has to be 100% flat and anything else sounds like shit.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived