escalade hoppin with airbags *wow*

Loudcivic

that bitch is like fast bagged its kind of stupid on a 30k truck i sense problems in the future if they already hadnt happened

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You can buy that body style escalade for as little as $7500 these days

of course u look to disagree'

that video was posted in 2006 so in 06 this truck was 2 maybe 3 years old, do the math

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

of course u look to disagree'

that video was posted in 2006 so in 06 this truck was 2 maybe 3 years old, do the math

Of course you get butthurt over something like that.

I didn't look at the date from the video. So you're right the truck was 4 years old at most and after looking, people are selling 4 year old escalades for $29-$37k. Some people have the money to spend on things they really want and don't care how much it costs. Look at Chicken and the hoopty for example. That thing would be destroyed if he constantly used it to it's full potential (door handles, windshield, mirrors, etc)