Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

okay so i'm thinking about getting two 15's and then eventually going to four 15's my question is will having two older subs and two newer subs effect anything like performance or just in general.

Thanks in advance.

KCowboy620

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Posted

the older ones will be more broken in...when you add the 2 others you will wanna take it easy til the suspension breaks in a little on the fresh ones. over time they will even out...also what kind of subs are you looking to run? i can get you some nice prices on some DC Audio. PM me if interested

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

the older ones will be more broken in...when you add the 2 others you will wanna take it easy til the suspension breaks in a little on the fresh ones. over time they will even out...also what kind of subs are you looking to run? i can get you some nice prices on some DC Audio. PM me if interested

looking at going with DC Audio Level 2's but it won't be until probably September or November depending on when I can get my current car sold and find a different one but I will pm you when I do get them

edit: and thanks for the help I kind of thought about that part but I wasn't sure if there would be any other problems

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 518 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...