Sonic Electronix

Yea, that would work just tryin to avoid fliping the seat up and down. As far as the 4 12s fitting im not gonna put outrageous sub like fi or lms but 4 shallow mount kicker 12s should fit nicely behind the seat and keep the knob turned down because they obviously wnt take all the amp has to offer except maybe a nice firework show

you'll be louder with a single btl 18 than 4 shallow mount 12's. stop trying to waste money on stuff you dont even need.

Yes kranny i absolutely will but wen its passenher time the sub will have to come out then i have 0 bass :( cannot have that

why did you buy an 18 if you arent able to fit it really?

I recently bought a 4 door truck a few short weeks after the i bought the 18. It fit nicely in an ext cab and i could only have 3 people ride with me. Now that im completely in love with the BTL i dnt wanna give it up

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Thats a possibilty but the thought of having the BTL on the side of me with a port so near(obvious reasons with btl for port) is a bit frightening lol

Don't be such a pussy then :pardon: .

I'm probably a fair bit younger than you, sit in my car and have a RE MT 18" behind your headrest (and one behind mine) and a huge fricken port a few feet from your ear.

Anyway, if it's too much for you just turn it down a bit until you get comfortable with the idea of full bore. :)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Not soo much a pussy as just common sense ive had much louder setups then 1 18. I used to have 4 15s forward firing into my front seats that would have easily dominated your single MT. Just trying not to modify my newer vehicle anymore than absolutely necessary

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Not soo much a pussy as just common sense ive had much louder setups then 1 18. I used to have 4 15s forward firing into my front seats that would have easily dominated your single MT. Just trying not to modify my newer vehicle anymore than absolutely necessary

Ahhem, who the hell walls a car with 1 18" (well, depends, not many people do though), there are 2 of them. And I never asked to start a 'whos penis is bigger' contest.

Yes, you said that too, but the comment I replied to said that it was frightening, if you've had 4 15"s, you shouldn't be scared of a single 18". You also said that you weren't use to the BTL, I'm assuming you meant volume wise, which also seems funny if you've had 4 15"s.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived