Sonic Electronix

Ok so i recently bought a FI btl dual 2ohm 18 and a sundown saz3500.1 the sub sounded awesome. The box ofcourse took up my whole ext cab of my truck. I also bought a new 4 door truck, i do not want a massibe enclosure takin up a whole back seat so i was wondering if i bought for example four 12s to go behind the seat and also the single btl in the back seat wired to the same as mentioned before saz3500 and ofcourse wiring to the same 1 ohm load could i possibly hook up a switch that would shut only the 12s off while the btl does its thing and then when i have backseat passengers remove the btl and enclosure flip a switch and have 12s play? Point being i cannot go without bass and do not wanna drain unneccesary voltage with all 5 subs playin at once and also keeping it where i do not have to plug and unplug speaker wire everytime i remove the btl as my amp is a pain to get to. Help is appreciated

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

kinda seems pointless to have the sub then.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Or you sell your btl and say fuck passengers and wall that bitch with 4 18's..or you could respect your passengers and do a blowthru with 12's but don't keep the btl in the backseat

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

No expert but you can run a switch but its just a set of rca jacks. But no you can't run all five together but I have seen it don't and it just looks retarded.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

I love the lows the BTL gets and when its me and one passenger its great but when i have to have people with me the 12s are better than nothing. Kidwell itd be nice for 4 18s but im barely used to the 1 BTL. As far as blowthrough the truck is a 2010 so im trying to avoid any cutting of the bed and cab

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I love the lows the BTL gets and when its me and one passenger its great but when i have to have people with me the 12s are better than nothing. Kidwell itd be nice for 4 18s but im barely used to the 1 BTL. As far as blowthrough the truck is a 2010 so im trying to avoid any cutting of the bed and cab

I feel you on that I just downsized from 4 15s cuz I was sick of the huge box and no backseat, but how are you gonna run 4 12s and still have people sit back there let alone fit 4 12s and an 18? but yes you can put a switch on just about anything

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Well i can build a box for the 12 behind the back seat so they wouldnt even be seen. An just have the 18 on the backseat. Sounds kinda dumb i know but its fairly new to me and dont wanna let it go or sit in the garage. In the ext i had it in it sat perfect and slapped hard but all my friends would bitch about havin to ride 3 deep in front bench seat. Everyone wants to ride in my shit because its lifted so high and looks good, not to tug my own nuts bit thats the issue lol

Wondered the same thing myself at one time but I realized that you can't really hide an 18. I was going to do a 10 and be like are you ready to hear it at full power? And slap a switch so the 18 would start pounding away. Would have been cool especially to do with my grandma in the car. :D

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

oh, i didnt know there was enough room behind the backseat, I just have an ext cab silverado theres only like 3 inches behind the backseat, I went with 2 10's under the backseat but I dont know id maybe try to do a big center console box thats a center console for the front and back for the 18 cuz that way you can just take out your middle seat/console and if you ever want to just pop it right back in. I didnt want to permanently modify any part of my truck either, it makes things alot harder when you dont but I understand why you dont want to.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts