Second Skin Audio

whats the first sub you ever owned

bass_stalker

its pretty amazing all the different subs you guys started out with. I've seen a few of them before my problem is i got alot of subs just nothing to do with them. ill tell you what though my little bazooka works fine on my quad since i dont have a truck yet

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

2 Sony xplod 12's FTW!

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

A 12" reactor sub. Seemed like some off brand, bought it from a friend for $20 back when i was 15

'01 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl4/18/13

Started new build

Headunit: JVC kdx250bt

Sub Amp: Hifonics Hifi 2000d

Door Amp:

Rear Amp:

Sub(s): SQ HDC3-12

Battery(s): Stock

Wire: Knu 1/0 and 4awg

Big3:

my first sub was a directed electronic extreme sub that i won at a db drag event

wait...how do you win your very first sub at a db drag?

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

Two Phoenix Gold Xlc 10's off a Phoenix Gold M44 bridged. Sony 6x9's in the rear and Jvc 6.5's up front. Kenwood deck.

In my first car as well. Slamed pretty good in high school in 07. Nobody had a car audio system when I was in high school or even a car lol. Everyone's driving their parents car if so.

Current Setup

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS

Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts

Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D

Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's.

Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60

Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear

My Videos

Archived