Infinite913 Posted February 22, 2011 Report Posted February 22, 2011 Vehicle: 1996 GMC JIMMY 4 door 4x4 sittin on 10's( I keep em clean though) Alternator: Iraggi 356 amp MONO Amplifier: Stetsom 5k2d 2 ohms pushing 6850rms H/U: Alpine 117 Front stage: Front doors Polk audio DB 6.5" with Polk audio 4x6 in the dash Rear doors Crescendo super tweeters Multi Channel amplifier: MB QUART 100.4 Batteries: 3 D3400( 1 under the hood and 2 in the back!) Deadener: Spectrum Sludge (3 layers) Power wire: 3 runs of monster cable 1/0 for power (2 directly from alternator and 1 connecting batteries) Ground wire: 6 runs of monster cable 1/0 for ground (1 ground connecting batteries and then 5 grounds directly to chasis less than 3ft a piece) SUBWOOFER box: 18 cubes tuned to 34hz with 220sq inches of port area! SUBWOOFER:2 18" ZCONS Straight BEASTS! A few videos from the current build before I gut it! BassRace song!
Infinite913 Posted February 22, 2011 Author Report Posted February 22, 2011 Had to throw it in there! Shes down for the cause! All this comes out and goes BYE BYE!
Infinite913 Posted February 28, 2011 Author Report Posted February 28, 2011 First design was a bust so now we are looking into some new numbers and it will be tuned to 26hz give or take! Will have dimensions and photos as soon as I get them.
Infinite913 Posted February 28, 2011 Author Report Posted February 28, 2011 Power wire fot connecting Batts! 8 gauge speakerwire! All wires are from Monster Cable my STOCKPILE for when I go to war!
uhoh_45 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 haha your titles misleading- you have a stetsom 5k putting out 7k not a stetsom 7k that 5k is a tiny amp damn the build looks good but 26hz tuning is low man , is this thing going to be walled or what? R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Infinite913 Posted March 1, 2011 Author Report Posted March 1, 2011 haha your titles misleading- you have a stetsom 5k putting out 7k not a stetsom 7k that 5k is a tiny amp damn the build looks good but 26hz tuning is low man , is this thing going to be walled or what? ya I guess if you read it that way it would be confusing but thats why I put 7000 of stetsom power and not the 7k2e lol. as far as the design right now its looking like subs forward port firing to passenger side. I just dont know how well it will sound. Ive heard one like that before and I dont think it was designed properly( it put up good numbers) but I was impressed with the sound. any ideas?
Socky Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 How about sub up, port to drivers side. Or sub up port rear, or sub up, port up.. Many ways lol. Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
Infinite913 Posted March 1, 2011 Author Report Posted March 1, 2011 How about sub up, port to drivers side. Or sub up port rear, or sub up, port up.. Many ways lol. they are 2 18's that require like 8 cubes a piece and with port area i will need around a 17-18 cube box the box design for subs up port up wont work do to height of the box needed. I can possible do subs up port to the passenger side but then its going to be a pain finding a place to put the amps and batts... I may be forced to do a C-pillar wall but I dont know yet I got a guy working the numbers out and it will be a few days.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.