SoCaLBaMF Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 How about sub up, port to drivers side. Or sub up port rear, or sub up, port up.. Many ways lol. they are 2 18's that require like 8 cubes a piece and with port area i will need around a 17-18 cube box the box design for subs up port up wont work do to height of the box needed. I can possible do subs up port to the passenger side but then its going to be a pain finding a place to put the amps and batts... I may be forced to do a C-pillar wall but I dont know yet I got a guy working the numbers out and it will be a few days. Blazer + space = fail. lol 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Infinite913 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 Its Offical! We are going with a C-pillar wall! I will have the dimensions and design up a little later still under construction!
SoCaLBaMF Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 Its Offical! We are going with a C-pillar wall! I will have the dimensions and design up a little later still under construction! 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Infinite913 Posted March 7, 2011 Author Report Posted March 7, 2011 Im keeping my backseats and going with this design. Pics will be posted tomorrow of the truck during until finished! Thnx for tuning in!
Infinite913 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 Sold the JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.