zachfowler222 Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 ^ really? ur just tryn to start an argument man, grow up and stop tryn to be a dick to be honest i have HARDLY seen u post an NOT be a jackass heres a couple post i can think right off the top of my head and im sure there is TONS MORE http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102106-dc-audio-junk/page__pid__1416971__st__0entry1416971 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/101442-sql-redefinded/ I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Benji0687 Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 ^ really? ur just tryn to start an argument man, grow up and stop tryn to be a dick to be honest i have HARDLY seen u post an NOT be a jackass heres a couple post i can think right off the top of my head and im sure there is TONS MORE http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102106-dc-audio-junk/page__pid__1416971__st__0entry1416971 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/101442-sql-redefinded/ Agreed. I dont get why people always gotta start shit... 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.