i think my phones being tapped

If your not doing anything illegal you dont have anything to worry about.

so what youre saying is you dont need rights because you dont do anything

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i think my phones being tapped when i ever i try to call anyone it makes a clapping noise for like 10 seconds then itll ring and if i try to call *67 then the number it wont let me it says " if ud like to make a call please hang up and try again". then if i do call someone and talk after i hang up the line goes busy when i pick it up it sounds like dialup. what could this be ive been on house arest for the past 3 months and it hasnt done it till just now kinda worried

if you have a non cordless phone to test with(or a cordless phone, basee, and extension cord), go the phone box on the pole out side your home and open it up. There is usually a test jack to plug into. Unplug the little phone cord going into the box and plug your phone into that jack. If the problem goes away, you may have bad wiring in your home. If not, ????.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Archived