splzx3 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 bots= a fucked up game there no reason for it i got 77 wc and 78 flecthing in like 5 hours u just have 2 be smart about the xp ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
loganberry Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 woooot 98 farm My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
splzx3 Posted April 15, 2011 Report Posted April 15, 2011 nice ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
xanoreita Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 bots have been around since the very begining and yeah, I'm not too happy about the RWT botters either (those who has +10 bots runnin 247, selling gp for $$). I'm just doin it for myself, like collecting charms 'n shit.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.