How long til a hoe starts to go?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Gas is about to go up ALOT, a SUV maybe isnt the best idea right now.. lol

Just due to the middle east drama, gas should be about doubling. Oil price went up 20% today alone, and may go to $250 a barrel, more than twice normal

BUT, on the other hand, I have a 2000 GMC Yukon Denali, and I love it, minus it getting stolen, and molested, and then given back to me.

I drive the thing like a Corvette, besides my own problems I have caused my truck, like universals, and shocks, its runs like a champ, and is VERY reliable

I pull burn outs, accelerate very fast, hot the freeway constantly over 90mph, hot corners hard, etc

Mine is lowered 4/6" and I killed the shocks buying a pallet of speaker motors that was over 1 ton, hauled in the back of my truck, drove about 30miles

lol yeah, i've heard that gas might get to almost $5 a gallon around summer time. That's not a big problem for me as of right now, i normally don't drive more than 10-15 miles a day, sometimes less, sometimes a little more. And next year i won't be driving much at all due to college, most likely just to make the 5 mile drive back to mom's house to visit or somethin :pardon: . But it's good to know that if somethin goes wrong on it you have to drive it like a maniac :rofl:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

if that is 10 - 15miles a day in the city, expect 10 - 12mpg, on the freeway, up to 18mpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yeah, and i wouldn't have any problem paying that much if i could, as of right now the bluebook trade in for my car is like 3,300 or somethin, and if i didn't sell any of my audio shit i'd have about ~$1k to spend, and no job because i have practice 5 days a week..but if i did sell my audio shit, and told my mom i wouldnt put a system in that car she might spend more(that last statement is a blatant(sp?) lie)..but she says i have a plenty good car now and since she paid for it if she really doesn't want to give me more money she doesnt have to

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

if that is 10 - 15miles a day in the city, expect 10 - 12mpg, on the freeway, up to 18mpg

in the city i only get like 14 with a damn v6 in a 2 door explorer and i drive relatively easy...i'd rather get 10 and have a big v8

Build in Progress

in the city i only get like 14 with a damn v6 in a 2 door explorer and i drive relatively easy...i'd rather get 10 and have a big v8

i get 13 with my jeep is an inline six mid sixe suv wonder if thats close to a tahoe

cowboys_logo.gif