Hertz speaker sets.

Ray

hertz goes up to 3k and thats a 3way set with a ribbon tweet

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

are they owned by Audison or do they support one another, as i seen Audison on thier site but didnt really read into is because im sure the prices of the product will beout of my range

THANK YOU!! I remember now what the amp was it was an Audison, its been bugging me that I couldn't remember

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I also heard that if you buy their Mille series, they give your custom kick panels, but that might just be a rumor

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

If you had mille's you would not sendthem to ebay..

what an awesome driver..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

lol never herd of them b4 but sounds liek way over my price range

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

2k for the 6 tweet, 3k for the 3way

2k for the 6 tweet, 3k for the 3way

ya when i said out of my price range i ment out of the damn ballpark... lol in another city

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived