Brenton1 Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 2 xls 10s or 15"SMD sub which will be louder in a car (altima)?? On a 3k sundown amp
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 I have 2 xls 10s and a custom box tuned to 32hz if anyone insterested of trading me there 15" SMD for my xls and box.. Just saying. Cause I think the smd will be louder in my altima than my xls what u think? And I might just sell my subs and buy a SMD sub cause it be little lighter than my xls(106 ilb) and I'll build the port going toward my cabin. My amp is a 3k sundown. What yall think?? I just want something loud as hell my xls are it's just I think I can get louder. wrong place to post CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
Brenton1 Posted February 26, 2011 Author Report Posted February 26, 2011 I have 2 xls 10s and a custom box tuned to 32hz if anyone insterested of trading me there 15" SMD for my xls and box.. Just saying. Cause I think the smd will be louder in my altima than my xls what u think? And I might just sell my subs and buy a SMD sub cause it be little lighter than my xls(106 ilb) and I'll build the port going toward my cabin. My amp is a 3k sundown. What yall think?? I just want something loud as hell my xls are it's just I think I can get louder. wrong place to post Sorry... Change topic and move the other one
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.