Second Skin Audio

Problem with only having a Dc XL 18"??

ok cool, I'm also very good with AutoCAD and Inventor so I'd use that over sketchup.so does it not matter where and what shape you make/ place the ports, and should you have on bigger one or multiple smaller ones?? Also, how does position of the subwoofer affect it? such as facing away, forward, up, and inverted? Sorry for all the questions, there is just so many things about making a box that i don't understand, and people say it is like the most important thing to get right so I just want to really understand it.

My build:

2001 Toyota Camry

two 12" Kicker l7 Solo-Barics

Kicker 1500ZX Amp

0-AG Wiring

Pioneer DEH-3300UB Head-Unit

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

what type of car or truck is this box gonna be in?

a 2001 toyota camry. Well i played around with the calculator and just pretty much winged the dimensions for what I think would fit in my trunk and it came out the first time with 6.322ft^3

My build:

2001 Toyota Camry

Kicker 1500ZX Amp

0-AG Wiring

^ yep 32-36 hz is good for daily i think but thats just my opinion

but make sure you have enough port area cuz one of my boxes i made for 4 15s had 28 sq inchs of port! and should have had like 115 sq inches

the calc said i was tuned to 28 hz but the port area was wrong and i had a little bit of port noise

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Then sub back port back would make it the loudest. Don't forget to put the box about a fist length away it makes a difference that way.

alright thank you very much, that's good to know! :)

My build:

2001 Toyota Camry

Kicker 1500ZX Amp

0-AG Wiring

what type of car or truck is this box gonna be in?

a 2001 toyota camry. Well i played around with the calculator and just pretty much winged the dimensions for what I think would fit in my trunk and it came out the first time with 6.322ft^3

i would do sub back port back UNLESS you wanted to do sub forward port thru the rear deck and sealed off from the trunk

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...