Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i will be writing out a check and sending out my package for Matt on Monday or Tuesday lets see if we can get a little more until then. also i got techforces lil gift...he sent me a check to send over to Matt!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

199271_541827603051_207002621_31634476_2010659_n.jpg

189182_541827563131_207002621_31634475_3214544_n.jpg

197061_541827518221_207002621_31634474_1922909_n.jpg

also i sent out matts package yesterday. should be there tomorrow...i threw in some shirts...the check from techforce and the check from everyone else combined...with a total of over $512 WOOT!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Damn man, sorry I'm late to the news, but sorry for your loss. Ill sort through my stuff tomorrow and see what I can find. Hopefully I'll have some cash here soon, & I'll try to send your way. Be safe man, and good luck on the recovery.

POTATO!

Posted

thnx again everybody.

got the packages from nick/techforce & rusty =].

IF ANYBODY HAS SENT ANYTHING LET ME KNOW SO I CAN KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT... :peepwall:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

bump this up...lets keep helpin a brotha out

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Any word on how he's doing? Money's tight around here, so sorry I couldn't spare anything man, but still hoping the best for you guys.

POTATO!

  • 5 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2626 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...