Chode69 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 one of our fellow DC family members Matt Rosenthal Matt402 had an unfortunate accident. His house burnt down and he has just the clothes on his back and his truck. He is getting me an address of where I can send him some shirts..as soon as i get that address ill let you guys know but if anyone has any unused clean clothes in Large it would be appreciated to help a bro in need. i hate new like this...it seriously tears me apart when bad stuff happens to good people you can paypal me and EVERY PENNY will go to Matt. you can paypal to the Matt Fund at [email protected] also once i get the address ill add it here NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
killallblue Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 thats crazy i got alot of good large clothes that i cant wear
CJ18 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 Chode could you possibly setup up a Paypal account or something like this to take up donations. I dont have any clothes that would fit but would be more than happy to give some money to help out.
arcwcb Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 ^x2 on that 2006 Mustang GT Audio:2x RF R1200-1D, 2x RF R400-4, 2x RF P1S48, 2x RF T1682c, 2x DC 12" Lvl 3 D2, 1x RF T1652-s, XS Power Batts, Toolmaker blocks, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack Performance Mods:Too many to list... 2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L Audio:1x RF R1200-1D, 1x RF R250x4, 2x Sundown 10" SD2, 2x RF P1652, 1x RF P1652-s, Q-logic kickpanels, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack Performance Mods: Coming Soon
Robert8252 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 Yeah. Get a paypal going for him. I have a few bucks to give 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
C-Fizzy Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 What does this have to do with DC audio? I don't own a single thing of DC, but i've met matt before and he's a great guy. I would think this thread should be more like "SMD family, unite" But anyway, back on topic. I'd love to donate some clothes. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
iKidwell Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 Pretty sure I've got some stuff that can help him out, get that address up and I'll for sure help out c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Ford302Redneck Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 Yeah, that sucks. Losing your house is a huge lost. Wish I could help.
OrionStang Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 That fucking sucks. I got a few pairs of jeans that I can send. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.