Sonic Electronix

Wow factor for me is a clean install. Find something you like and run with it. I already know I can beat everyone in my town (except John) who is the only other person who knows anything about audio here. Btw I'm 21 but I know a thing or two from hs that gets the wow, and thats a clean original install because everyone else has a prefab with their amp screwed to it.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

screw it just wall ur car with two 18's or 4 15's then you will have that wow factor!

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

haha im thinkin about walling my 4runner but have no idea how

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

well you could go smaller than 12s and hopefully get them soundin superior for wow factor or you can do 18s for wow factor. apparently of know nots think 18s are a rarity and a not very often manufactured size :shrug:

my opinion is do what you think youll like the most. remember the higher the wow factor the more likely someone will try to steal it. especially in hs

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

hey man.. i agree with people that say go for what you want. i have 2 10's inverse or invert mounted... whatever u wanna call it.. and i still bring people over with 2 12's and they go wow!! thats insane!. go for whatever u like and do it right and make sure to impress :)

Idk how I missed the fact it is an Exploder. lol

2 15"s subs up port back with the woofers inverted will look good, and get down.

I have a video of this too!! lol

This is my friends Blazer with 2 DC Lv3 15"s, subs up port back, on about the same power that you want.

So quite a few of the replies on here made me lol a bit. When people listen to your stereo, the "wow" factor is going to be either...

A) Loud as crapness

B) How much your vehicle rattles

C) Both

Yeah, an 18" is cool and all, but it doesn't mean crap if it can't do work. You'll look like a serious d-bag rolling with an 18" when someone with 2 12's is bending you over and spanking your butt. The best way to have a "wow" factor is to have the least amount of subs, or the smallest, that pound the hardest. Personally, I'd get a single 10" woofer that can take a butt load of watts, and build a box with a small, long port (To help hit the lows). I'm not sure if the DD 3510 is in your price range (I think I seen somewhere like a little over 400 for a new one. If you don't have that much, I'd wait and save up for it.) but if you roll up with that, strap a TON of watts to it, in a decent box... It will be loud. I'd personally be more impressed seeing a little sub like that out-perform a large 18" that's equally loud. Not to mention you'd still have quite a bit of space in the back to haul things around, as that is an Exploder's purpose. Personally, I miss having a trunk in my Taurus (First year in college). My 15" Cadence prevented me from fitting alot of things in my car when I have to travel home and take things with me. Just my two cents.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Go for the 18" :)

Twin 12''s is just a teenage thing for those that think they are a fully sick uleh lad, I don't get it...

edit: the single 18" probly won't take up the whole trunk space compared to win 12"s depending on what box design you want*.

Archived