AI James Posted December 28, 2007 Author Report Posted December 28, 2007 welp got it back yesterday night. i still havent played it since getting it back. they sent me a brand new one. i thought id be all over it, but now i dont have the urge
Bossmaan Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 picked up a 360 myself, gotta stack up on games now..i've been playing madden on wii and ps3 for a while, so i might not purchase it for the 360. I will however pick up nfs prostreet, and whoop some online ass. It's great on the wii also, just keep tiltin that shit! I see Booty 2007 Toyota Camry 19" VMR Rims H&R Lowering Springs. Magnaflow Exhaust System K&N Air Intake 6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights. Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk Kenwood KVT-617 Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz
AI James Posted December 28, 2007 Author Report Posted December 28, 2007 i get forza2 ddr2 marvel ultimate alliance and nba3k8 tomorrow so i should be on those all weekend
Gq85 Posted January 5, 2008 Report Posted January 5, 2008 Damn that shit sucks having to go through 360's. I've only had to send mine in once but my 360 was from the first batch that were shipped and it died on me a week after I got it. After I got it fixed I've had no problem with it and I play that thing countless hours.
AI James Posted January 5, 2008 Author Report Posted January 5, 2008 mines working great now as well, i been playing it alot lately as well.
David Posted January 27, 2008 Report Posted January 27, 2008 mine is DEAD, the red ring of death, soon as my box gets gere off to microsoft it goes. Im not pissed like other people are, I probably killed it playing it so much.
AI James Posted January 29, 2008 Author Report Posted January 29, 2008 mine is DEAD, the red ring of death, soon as my box gets gere off to microsoft it goes. Im not pissed like other people are, I probably killed it playing it so much. welcome to the club lol.i dont think after looking back it was that big of deal either i just had so much fun on my unit so iwas kinda pissy about no fun time for a month then when calling for updates they nver had anything and even tryed to say they didnt have my unit
Gq85 Posted November 17, 2008 Report Posted November 17, 2008 Fuck Microsoft my 360 gave up on me. Now I got to pay $99 to repair it which I'm not.
David Posted November 17, 2008 Report Posted November 17, 2008 Fuck Microsoft my 360 gave up on me. Now I got to pay $99 to repair it which I'm not. naaah man tell them 3 red rings of death you dont have to pay
McLovin Posted November 17, 2008 Report Posted November 17, 2008 unless its outta warrenty then you have to pay. Credo Quia Absurdum
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.