Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

As some of you know I put my subs and amp up for sale, and on CL also. well I got a reply for just the amp and I said it was a pkg deal. Well he was like how much for just the amp, I told him its all or none. he replied back several times for just the amp. This went on for a few emails and then he stopped.

Well today I get an offer from him. this is the funny part wait for it wait for it. He wants to even trade his used VA Audio 4500 for my SAZ-1500D. And he said that the 4500 was to much for his subs. So I told him to turn down the gains, and that I could buy the amp he has new for less than what mine is worth used.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 583 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...