jsawdy212 Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 how many cubes do u want the sub in and what frequency? 2007 caliber 2 Fi ssd 18's rd audio 3250 xs power d3100 (need 2 more) stock alt (soon to be singer 350a) 2.75:1 4th order in progress!
bumpinTL364 Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 just throwin it out but armrest t-line? aeroporting is probably your best bet but a 10 in a proper t-line could definately slam in the smaller cab of that hardbody masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
chapo123 Posted March 3, 2011 Author Report Posted March 3, 2011 And run aero's. They generally require less in^2 per ft^3. Plus the plastic is thinner than your mdf causing less displacement by port. Just a though. pics of your box? Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
chapo123 Posted March 3, 2011 Author Report Posted March 3, 2011 just throwin it out but armrest t-line? aeroporting is probably your best bet but a 10 in a proper t-line could definately slam in the smaller cab of that hardbody arm rest is only 8in wide ftl Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
chapo123 Posted March 3, 2011 Author Report Posted March 3, 2011 heres a thought. what if i put the sub inbetween the seats and extend the baffle out in place of the center console and make the back the port firing up Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
bumpinTL364 Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 jeezus that's smaller than I'd have thought!!!! possible to do them standing behind the seats? that could be a sick setup if you have the room masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
chapo123 Posted March 3, 2011 Author Report Posted March 3, 2011 what do you mean standing behind the seats? Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
chapo123 Posted March 3, 2011 Author Report Posted March 3, 2011 taking out my center console and just scooting up my seats more will def give me a bettter idea of what i have to work with. i just have to have my gf in the seat and have her scoot it up all the way and to move it back enough to where shes comfy.. kinda lol shes the main one that rides in with me. friends wont care because theyd rather have beat anyway lol my seat driving position gives me a good amount of space to work with backthere. its just the console that gets in the way. i just dont want a big empty space on the floor Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
jsawdy212 Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 custom console FTW 2007 caliber 2 Fi ssd 18's rd audio 3250 xs power d3100 (need 2 more) stock alt (soon to be singer 350a) 2.75:1 4th order in progress!
bumpinTL364 Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 +1 on custom console... what i meant by standing behind the seats was with the t-line boxes sitting vertically behind the seats-- woofer space is more important than gf space here; you can always find a smaller girl with the same amount of bump, but can't do that with woofers, so plan accordingly masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.