Sundown Audio

Thanks Jake, 1500 installed

Jacob, I got my 1500 installed that you helped me with and I just wanted to say thank you.

I also started running my 100.4 on my mids and tweets.(Kicker QS65.2). I've been meaning to make this change for awhile but I've been lazy.

So far I like the sound of everything but I don't really have anything tuned yet and should be doing that this afternoon.

Anyhow here it is.

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3303.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I'm bumping this just because I'm bummed that I didn't get any comments.

LOL call me childish but I'm excited about my install and I'm very excited about running a new company as far as amps go. Well I have been running their A/B amps since like 07 but this is my first sub amp (SAZ-1500) from Sundown.

If things go well at work this spring I plan to get either 2 SA 12s or 1 Z15.

So far so good and I'm quite happy.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

sundown products are definitely awesome. how you liking the equipment?

Man I'm pretty happy with the product but I'm overly happy that I have been able to deal with Sundown direct.

I've been aloud to go to Sundown Audio before I moved to deal with them and even though I don't live close by anymore I know Jacob and Brandon will take care of me if an issue was to arise.

As far as the 1500 goes, I'm running a 1.33 ohm load and I went from an amp that was 1500@2ohm that I had modded to an amp that does 1500@1 and I didn't notice as big of a loss in output as I thought I would. Its a noticeable amount of change but not a lot.

I'm looking forward to trying out their subs. I have had my eyes on their Z series since it came out so that is what I will most likely be getting.

Terryswork001.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a few weeks to play with my amps now and I have to say that I am really enjoying them. Both your A/B amps and your class D amps sound great.

I'm so in love with my 100.4 that its pitiful. The amp has more than enough power for me and the crossover section is unbelievable.

My 1500v.2 sounds really good. What is there really to say about a sub amp. Its efficient and the variable subsonic filter is great for me since I run such small drivers. The power output spread between my 3 SC 10s is just the right amount of power for them.

I have no regrets and nothing but excitement over my system since I have fully changed out my amps to your products.

I am a fully satisfied customer.

Products I'm used to running --- RF power amps and older Kicker ZR high current amps.

Terryswork001.png