DC Sound Lab

looking for general box info

^x2 on the XL recommendation.

2006 Mustang GT

Audio:2x RF R1200-1D, 2x RF R400-4, 2x RF P1S48, 2x RF T1682c, 2x DC 12" Lvl 3 D2, 1x RF T1652-s, XS Power Batts, Toolmaker blocks, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods:Too many to list...

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Audio:1x RF R1200-1D, 1x RF R250x4, 2x Sundown 10" SD2, 2x RF P1652, 1x RF P1652-s, Q-logic kickpanels, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods: Coming Soon

I was told to run, at MOST, 1500 rms to my subs...and they have level 5 coils... you should probably grab an xl

But here is the thing the lvl 4 was in my price range, and with as much shit as i here about how 'BAD ASS' DC audio is and how much power they can take i hope i can run a little more then my alpine to it, i had a DD3515 d2 ohm and my m1000 blew it to pieces hope this aint like that :angry: :angry:

I was told to run, at MOST, 1500 rms to my subs...and they have level 5 coils... you should probably grab an xl

But here is the thing the lvl 4 was in my price range, and with as much shit as i here about how 'BAD ASS' DC audio is and how much power they can take i hope i can run a little more then my alpine to it, i had a DD3515 d2 ohm and my m1000 blew it to pieces hope this aint like that :angry: :angry:

Well I'm just telling you exactly what DC told me. If you are set on running 2k Watts, I would either get another level 4... or grab an XL.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.