Where is the best place to buy carpet. I am going out of town today to pick up some Vinyl and Carpet..Vinyl I can get at a fabric store, now for the carpet not sure...Where do you guys get it at..Reason I ask is because I only have a Walmart in my town..That is about it..I was heading to Jackson, Ms today and they have like Home Depot, Lowes places like that..

Edited by zaxfire69

Ole regular Automotive carpet..For a speaker box..Nothing fancy...I am going out of town today and just was wondering where I should look at..I have zero major stores or any chain stores except Walmart where I am..All the Fabric stores here don't have any..Basically picture this scenario. OK>>Big azz Ocean..Right in the middle of that ocean is a little Island....Halfway across the world is a bigger Island...My town is that Little Island and I have to travel half way across the earth for anything I need dealing with Speakers and Audio..Cause my town sucks///

The only place that I know of that sells automotive carpet is online supply houses. If you need box carpet just hit up an audio shop they should have some they will sell you.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

AutoZone sells it. It's in 3'x6' pieces though. That's where I got mine from last time. WalMart also sells it. It's in the automotive dept. where the floor mats are. The HomeDepot in Brandon had some last time I went in it. The one in Jackson may have it.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps