Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can understand your voltage issues. You for sure want to get that electrical beefed up. I know at the Taylor show I was dropping to 9's on voltage and my amp was actually dropping into 7's. I though you already had your xp already put in, did you have problem with it or something? Good luck and and get back to werk!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

I don't know if it's possible. Turn the box around. My brothers 08 fusion sounded like shit forward. Turned it around and made a big difference. Could atleast try it? Are you happy with it atleast? I know score doesn't always matter. Just matters if you like it.

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Posted

I can understand your voltage issues. You for sure want to get that electrical beefed up. I know at the Taylor show I was dropping to 9's on voltage and my amp was actually dropping into 7's. I though you already had your xp already put in, did you have problem with it or something? Good luck and and get back to werk!

The mechanic told me he couldn't get it to fit. I couldnt afford the rental any longer.

I don't know if it's possible. Turn the box around. My brothers 08 fusion sounded like shit forward. Turned it around and made a big difference. Could atleast try it? Are you happy with it atleast? I know score doesn't always matter. Just matters if you like it.

This box had to be built into the car. The only way it is getting moved/removed is with a saw. But I'm happy with it regardless of the numbers. After it gets sealed and the electrical gets fixed I think I'll get better numbers.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

I don't know how I missed this.....definitely a very nice build and I love your woodworking skills!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

I don't know how I missed this.....definitely a very nice build and I love your woodworking skills!!

Hey thanks! That dodge of yours is sick, I checked it out a while ago.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

Bullet tricks, yeah!!

Well one leak is done, but found three more. Ordered a roll of Rockford 1/0 power wire.

Started taping for the trunk seal. But time isnt my friend. 9fa903c7.jpg

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10326 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...