Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any linkages to where you guys are getting these CF sheets? Been considering using some for a while.

Very nice start on the build man, keep it up. Ill be watching. :drinks:

Posted

Thanks guys! Tonedeaf - I got my cf from uscomposites.com, real cool people. I'll definitely go back when I need more. It comes by the yard, just like buying vinyl.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

Yes one port for both. Crunched the numbers in bassbox pro a couple of times, it as a nice fequency response and no port turbulence. Tuned around 32.

Computer also said I would need like 300 in of port on 2 six inch ports to get that low.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

whats your box dimensions, honestly doesnt seem correct to me. hit me up with your box dimensions and port length id like to check it out if you dont mind

Posted

my calculations before it crashed on me. you have about 3.7cubes with a slight amount of port turbulence and at the same hz you calculated. The more power you put on it the worse the turbulence gets. I plotted up to 2500.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...