BeachJoshua Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 You've exceeded bandwidth on Photobucket... I can't see a single one of the pics... Thread deemed useless... No entertainment value at all... Look at the last page? I went over bandwidth so I uploaded to a new account. Last page is showing now... | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
acidikbass20 Posted March 31, 2011 Author Report Posted March 31, 2011 You've exceeded bandwidth on Photobucket... I can't see a single one of the pics... Thread deemed useless... No entertainment value at all... Look at the last page? I went over bandwidth so I uploaded to a new account. Last page is showing now... Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
BeachJoshua Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 You've exceeded bandwidth on Photobucket... I can't see a single one of the pics... Thread deemed useless... No entertainment value at all... Look at the last page? I went over bandwidth so I uploaded to a new account. Last page is showing now... Do you plan to do anything about the first pages? | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
zayres29 Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 I have always used Facebook to host my pictures P.S. I <3 sundown amps Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
acidikbass20 Posted March 31, 2011 Author Report Posted March 31, 2011 You've exceeded bandwidth on Photobucket... I can't see a single one of the pics... Thread deemed useless... No entertainment value at all... Look at the last page? I went over bandwidth so I uploaded to a new account. Last page is showing now... Do you plan to do anything about the first pages? Bandwidth kicks back in on the 7th of April. They will magically reappear! Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
acidikbass20 Posted April 1, 2011 Author Report Posted April 1, 2011 Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
acidikbass20 Posted April 12, 2011 Author Report Posted April 12, 2011 New Hatch Ideas and Finalization Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
C.Sanchez.A Posted April 12, 2011 Report Posted April 12, 2011 Looks good. I like the carpet idea and the port is sick. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
SPLadd1ct Posted April 12, 2011 Report Posted April 12, 2011 Dude we need some videos here! P.S. My build will be finished by this weekend! 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
acidikbass20 Posted April 15, 2011 Author Report Posted April 15, 2011 I took 2 L brackets and put them back to back, screwed into the beauty panel, and the other side rests under the box so it holds the panel in place. everything is brass so it stays uniform. Stuff is goin down, upcoming build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.