Damn this cardboard mock-up is big. Will be gutting the rest of the trunk tonight to try it out and see if it fits. Here's the box help help thread if anyone wants to add to it or change designs or whatever: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114033-2-t3-t1000-12s-box-help/page__p__1596599__fromsearch__1#entry1596599

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. My calculations may be wrong due to possibly bad and generalized information from a user here. What I have cut out won't necessarily sound worse, but I may be wasting more space than I need to with more port than I need. And I may be able to do the original design I wanted where I have subs and port forward instead of subs/port up. So I either keep going and just do subs/port up or sit around and wait for someone to respond to my box design thread, which hasn't been too successful so far.

If you have more port you have a lower tuning freq. right? I would keep going and see how the box sounds. Alot of people go through 20 boxes till they get that goldie-locks box. Worse comes to worse your out 50 bux in materials.

I didn't get any help with my wall build either. Must be due to the people who ask a shitload of questions and never do anything. Some help would be nice though right? We just have to press on and show these people what were capable of.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Yeah, I just don't want to paint and primer and make these boxes all nice if I put them in and then find out they sound like shit. I've been a lot more active on here now that I am out of school and have a full time job and there's some shit I here that makes me understand why a lot of the mods come off as assholes. It's all the same thing done over and over again. Soooo many of the same questions keep coming up and what surprises me is the number of people that still keep asking about P&S as a deadener because they want a cheap and easy fix.

Archived