turn that boost lvl down

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

well it will take 5 mins 2 go turn it down bro

is ur gain and bass boost on the amp and deck all the way up 2...if so turn that down or u will blow that sub

just for ur info

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

np bro need any more help shoot me a pm :drinks:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

photo22.jpg

I know that box isn't tuned to 63hertz either. Turn the frequency knob to your boxes tuning frequency. In fact change your settings so that they look like this.

PrecPwr.jpg

Set your Sub level on your headunit to zero or flat and leave it there forever. And turn the Q bass level on you amp all the way down too and leave it there. And the usual, set the X over to LP and set the X over frequency to around 70 hertz. While you have some very nice equipment, I have a feeling your not super experienced in audio so we're here to save you from awful distortion and potential clipping destruction. I would turn your sub amps gain to 1/2 or 2/3 the way up and leave the Q bass on your amp at zero. Leave your head unit sub settings at zero or flat. And use only your BP.8 processor to add boost at your tuning frequency, which you say is 35 hertz. The BP.8 has a stupid high Subsonic filter so turn that all the way down on your knob. Turn the bass level all the way up on your processor knob, and put some music on at your normal listening level. From zero, slowly turn the boost level up on the processor until you start to hear distortion, then back it down a touch. Leave the processor alone and now all you have to do to do to turn your sub level up or down is turn the bass level on the knob. Get what I'm saying?

EDIT: Also on the back of the processor is an output voltage switch, set that to 7.5 volts. If you think you have a firm grasp on everything I just explained then you can set it to the 10v+ setting. and make sure the ATT button on the end of the amp is pushed in too. Man I love precision power.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

woohoo some older kicker FTW hahaa that brings back some memories for me. i had 4 15"s back like 15 years ago and at that time i was thee shit (to me atleast lol) i like seeing that kind of gear out there still, and looks to be in good condition too.

woohoo some older kicker FTW hahaa that brings back some memories for me. i had 4 15"s back like 15 years ago and at that time i was thee shit (to me atleast lol) i like seeing that kind of gear out there still, and looks to be in good condition too.

I have two of them, my bro in law never used them ever since he bought them so he gave them to me, and also he gave me the amps 2 of them also never used but the other woofer makes a really loud weird noise so that's why im only using one.

photo22.jpg

I know that box isn't tuned to 63hertz either. Turn the frequency knob to your boxes tuning frequency. In fact change your settings so that they look like this.

PrecPwr.jpg

Set your Sub level on your headunit to zero or flat and leave it there forever. And turn the Q bass level on you amp all the way down too and leave it there. And the usual, set the X over to LP and set the X over frequency to around 70 hertz. While you have some very nice equipment, I have a feeling your not super experienced in audio so we're here to save you from awful distortion and potential clipping destruction. I would turn your sub amps gain to 1/2 or 2/3 the way up and leave the Q bass on your amp at zero. Leave your head unit sub settings at zero or flat. And use only your BP.8 processor to add boost at your tuning frequency, which you say is 35 hertz. The BP.8 has a stupid high Subsonic filter so turn that all the way down on your knob. Turn the bass level all the way up on your processor knob, and put some music on at your normal listening level. From zero, slowly turn the boost level up on the processor until you start to hear distortion, then back it down a touch. Leave the processor alone and now all you have to do to do to turn your sub level up or down is turn the bass level on the knob. Get what I'm saying?

EDIT: Also on the back of the processor is an output voltage switch, set that to 7.5 volts. If you think you have a firm grasp on everything I just explained then you can set it to the 10v+ setting. and make sure the ATT button on the end of the amp is pushed in too. Man I love precision power.

wow thanks a lot for that info ill do it tomorrow so i don't screw up my sub i really appreciate the detailed instructions

Archived