I have a 94 beretta. I know there known for leaking but at the back? Mine doesnt leak a bit in the back. But the front is a different storie it puddles up in both floor pans. And its not the windsheild cuz i have it gutted and i still cant figure out were its coming from. The part of the fire wall i can get to seems to have condinsation on it if that means anything at all... Im stumped. Help would be awsome. Thanks

What do your door seals look like? One thing that happens in my truck is the piece near the windshield will get clogged with debris and causes what you described.you pull that off and clean out the crap since its filling a drain hole or path etc. Once that's done its okm it had me stumped for a long ass time. It could also be your ac if it works still.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yea they dont look to good in the corners, there all squashed down. I sealed around all my windiows with some urathan cauke should i remove my seals and try and puff them back up by filling them with the same stuff?

My ac is broken..

There is foam and rubber on my firewall and only the bottom half is wet, yet its soaked even in the center. Did yours also do this?

Wiper cowl being the plastic between the hood and window correct? If so yesterday i pulled that whole section apart sealed EVERYTHING i could then sealed the plastic to the window. Today still leaked. Gana go try and grab some pics of door seals tho

sunroof. shit that would be the first thing I checked. I know guys who drove CRXs had a hell of a time iwth them leaking. Is your headliner wet or anything too. I know you probably dont look up much.

now that im not on my phone the wiper cowl is that black plastic thing I was talking about. Its meant for water to get down through it really but what can happen is that the little sticks and leaves etc block up the drain paths and it causes the water to find new ones. If that happens to be into the cabin it doesnt matter. Id pull the cowl and start looking for crap in there. if worst comes to worst pull your dash out if possible or as much of it as possible and start pouring water over your car in large amounts. hell run it through a car wash. I spent all summer long trying to find the reason why my truck would have a wet spot on the passenger side and it too looked like condesation on the firewall area etc. Eventually pulling the cowl and clearing it out fixed it. Im sure ill have to do it again when I take it out for the summer. also do you have a cabin air filter too? you could chekc that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I would check the sunroof drain lines first. Take an air compressor and blow them out really good. The lines run from the corners of the sunroof, thru the quarter panels and come out behind the back bumper. If you have to replace them its tough but it can be done.

They may be directed towards the front of the car but most drain to the back end.

Edited by Jbabycsx

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Headliner, dash, carpet everything is out. My first plan was to get strait down to metal on the fire wall but that would mean takeing my heater core out ):

The sunroof is magical. It should leak like a bitch yet not a drop.

The wiper cowl is what i did yeasterday. Cabin air filter? Were would that be?

Edited by 94retta(219)

Its just a push up sunroof. Theres no drains in any direction. Thanks for the imput tho.

I would check the sunroof drain lines first. Take an air compressor and blow them out really good. The lines run from the corners of the sunroof, thru the quarter panels and come out behind the back bumper. If you have to replace them its tough but it can be done.

They may be directed towards the front of the car but most drain to the back end.