NEED 0 GAUGE and a bunch of shit!

hey guys im getting ready to do a new build and i need some 0 gauge, 0 gauge terminals, stinger volt meter, and 12 gauge wire

also i have 2 us amps xt4000dev2's i wanna trade for any amp that does 2000 to 3000 rms

also i have some things for sale/trade

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102405-few-things-for-sale-or-trade/

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

i have some extra 0g laying around i dont need anytime soon, also think i have 12g kicker, might be 16 though, i got it out of a 4ch amp kit, so w.e is in there i have.

so send me a PM

the 0g is stinger HPM? idr honestly lmao, its not extreamly flexable but its alright, i got about.....half? a roll left, id be willing to cut w.e you need

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

what kind of 0 gauge? CCA or OFC? and full runs or short? I have a half dozen short runs of KLMX layin around, some are terminated.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I have a 15ft of cca for sale

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.