Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

back when I had my 2 18's wall I blew a sub and ran just one of them for a few weeks until I could get the recone monies. Sounded pretty bad and I had to turn it way down but it was better than nothing....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15123 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...