I think you should stop trying to be a hero, because never once have I asked for praise. You're trying too hard to make me look bad and its not working for you. I actually am looking for constructive criticism. A lot of the stuff I do is off my own judgement, so I'm prone to make mistakes and more experienced installers could give me advice. AGAIN, it was more about the people asking for free shit. Now I always have to have the last word and if someone trolls me again, I'll have to spend another 5 minutes typing a paragraph about how you're wrong. Please don't make me do that.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Furthermore, I never complained about not winning SOTM. I'm not that unreasonable. Cmon look at my car, my shit isn't half what other competitors are.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Have you looked at my build? I have none of that stuff. Nice try, though. I've actually spent a shitload of time on the stuff I've done and my only point was there so much drama in the SOTM about stupid bullshit, while peoples hard work goes unnoticed. Now, if you want to talk shit about my build, at least look at all the pages first. You might find I do pretty good work to be a broke ass high schooler.

exactly my point i wasnt talking shit about you, i was talking about anybody in general, and a lot of us here are " so called broke" but do great stuff with what we got and can get our hands on, this is why im saying if you do something "cheap" it better be a breath taker or else its not gettting any attention

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

you want attention you have to pay attention to detail you have to build shit that people want to see, nobody on audio forums really gives a hoot about a 1200 watt xplode amp spaghetti rigged and grounded to the muffler, i hope you see where im going with this...

See this is what I was talking to meade about last week with the SOTM...

Thanks for giving me such a great example.

Someone like this kid should be the one to win SOTM, because he is doing him with what he has, even tho its not the best, but Im sure he could use some nice MB Quart setup instead of some guy with 2+ high dollar subs, and 10watts that will either just sell the stuff won or use it in their other car.

So the guy has a sony amp! Im glad you are able to point that out.

All and all I looked thru his build log and he is working with what he has. Just because its not DC woofers, and Sundown amps or whatever the current bandwagon maybe at the time, the kid should get some respect.

Not everyone on this site didnt start out with a huge killer system, and I know you didnt either.

you want attention you have to pay attention to detail you have to build shit that people want to see, nobody on audio forums really gives a hoot about a 1200 watt xplode amp spaghetti rigged and grounded to the muffler, i hope you see where im going with this...

See this is what I was talking to meade about last week with the SOTM...

Thanks for giving me such a great example.

Someone like this kid should be the one to win SOTM, because he is doing him with what he has, even tho its not the best, but Im sure he could use some nice MB Quart setup instead of some guy with 2+ high dollar subs, and 10watts that will either just sell the stuff won or use it in their other car.

So the guy has a sony amp! Im glad you are able to point that out.

All and all I looked thru his build log and he is working with what he has. Just because its not DC woofers, and Sundown amps or whatever the current bandwagon maybe at the time, the kid should get some respect.

Not everyone on this site didnt start out with a huge killer system, and I know you didnt either.

lets get this straight i was not talking about him, idgaf that he owns a xplode amp whatever he just happens to be running a product that i chose to talk about in his useless rant im just saying, you could also get away

"cheap" and still win the SOTM but you have to have some great craftsmanship and be smarter then the other guy that is doing it just as cheap, so what makes you think you deserve to WIN SOTM over some other guy.. you know what im going to stop here, because i feel like im talking to mickey mouse hand. so yeah/thread

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.