Second Skin Audio

Db Drive Platinum Subs

i dont know i forgot what website i was on,i was his avatar was a picture of a red and black van that said db drive on the side,but i doubt that was the vehicle,if so thats a hell of a number,i was thinking a hatch back or something lol

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

i dont know i forgot what website i was on,i was his avatar was a picture of a red and black van that said db drive on the side,but i doubt that was the vehicle,if so thats a hell of a number,i was thinking a hatch back or something lol

The less interior air space,the easier it is to achive big numbers..

the PLW12 hits hard and has a 1000 wat rms but I have driven them with 1500 rms dailey for over a year now no problems. The PLT12 in my opinion is an overated sub it is supposed to handle 1500 watts and I could not get any where near that.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

the PLW12 hits hard and has a 1000 wat rms but I have driven them with 1500 rms dailey for over a year now no problems. The PLT12 in my opinion is an overated sub it is supposed to handle 1500 watts and I could not get any where near that.

I like that (its all about the install) I wish more people put more effort into making it look good as well as sound good!!!

the van is robert koalers, he is mod4000+ he does 169db. the three 15's and 2400wt amp belongs to jimbo, he does 159.? outlaw and 152.9 legal. he holds the usaci pro stock 0-600 record

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

so thats not the equipment in the van?if not i wonder what its in,i was talking to the guy at wise choice and he said the db drive subs suck,he said theres alot better brands like memphis(which is all they talk about) diital designs and soundstream,so i asked how many they installed.and he said they havent even sold any or installed any so go figure that shit,

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0