Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all. I have recently taken one of the front door speakers out of my jeep liberty and it has a factory amp hooked to it powering that speaker and the dash tweeter. I got some component speakers as replacements but I'm wondering If you could hook the crossover to the factory amp or just have to hard wire directly to the cd player? If anyone out there has an answer for this question please fill me in. Thanks

Posted

look at the factory tweeter...if there is a cap in place you'll need the XO...if not the XO is built into the amp

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

So I may not need the crossover that came with the components?

Posted

maybe not

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 692 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...