.NeT Posted March 7, 2011 Report Posted March 7, 2011 $225 two 12 inch mtx audio subs in a ported box, with a capacitor, and along side that is a 1200 watt kenwood amp. and a pioneer stereo. Happened to be searching on craigslist and came across this for sale. I am trying to get a little more info on what all he is selling and I will update my post. I'm just wondering if this is a good deal. and if this will "bump" decent for a 1st build.
Invin Posted March 7, 2011 Report Posted March 7, 2011 If everything works thats definately a good deal.
Cashdollar2009 Posted March 7, 2011 Report Posted March 7, 2011 Get some model numbers and new/used info first! On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
fmedina Posted March 7, 2011 Report Posted March 7, 2011 Ya all that for price sounds pretty good. Especially for being your first.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.