fmedina Posted March 7, 2011 Report Posted March 7, 2011 ya i seen these before too. never heard them or anything just popped up somewhere in the internet i forget where tho. that woofer is pretty dam interesting. kinda weird looking. disturbing i would say lol
Spitfire2k6 Posted March 7, 2011 Author Report Posted March 7, 2011 yea its the spider in the middle of the cone that intrigues me lol Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!
fox_racin4 Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 I have one sitting here, needing a recone, very ecficent subs, verrryy tight gap on them. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
MrSoHeavySPL Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 someone on here had a 4 in a wall cant remember who tho 96 GRAND MARQUIS 2 Kole Kmx 15s 6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz 1/0g power and ground Huge Duralast batt. Stock 130a alt Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.) Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693 AudioControl Three.1 Audiobahn bass line driver Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0 Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ 2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level." I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?" *laughs* Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.
fox_racin4 Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 Tipntell is his user name, was a wall in a civic hatch with 4 18s 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
MrSoHeavySPL Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 Tipntell is his user name, was a wall in a civic hatch with 4 18s ^^^ yep thats it I had just found it but he took the video down 96 GRAND MARQUIS 2 Kole Kmx 15s 6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz 1/0g power and ground Huge Duralast batt. Stock 130a alt Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.) Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693 AudioControl Three.1 Audiobahn bass line driver Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0 Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ 2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level." I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?" *laughs* Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.
audioanonymous Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 Here's two of my old setups with those subs. 1989 Astrovan 2000 4-door Blazer Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain Multiple World Record Holders
fmedina Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 Here's two of my old setups with those subs. 1989 Astrovan 2000 4-door Blazer Wow nice man. How good did it sound
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.