04 GTO System 4/17 UPDATE Pg.4 06 GTO 500RWHP

this is my 04 gto
currently i have a kicker l7 with a hifonics hfi 1500d and a pioneer avh3200 i also have 4 pyle tweeters and im planning on getting a fi bl 15 upgrade the tweeters and the speakers. those of you who have seen gtos know that its hard to have a system because of the trunk and space you have also the gas tank is in the trunk and is in the way. im running for ride of the month and if you guys like it vote for me :pardon:
img2925v.jpg
img2946p.jpg
img3816x.jpg
img3804s.jpg
img3805q.jpg
img3814p.jpg
img3808y.jpg
img3807t.jpg
img3809k.jpg
img3789j.jpg
img3800ay.jpg
img3801u.jpg

UPDATES
i got the fi bl 15 and here are some pics all i need to do is update the stock speakers and those horrible pyle tweeters what would you guys recommend. I built the box myself and it is the first box i ever built so it looks ugly i am going to carpet it later. I also threw a video in of my new headers and exhaust. ill try to get a video of how it sounds with the bl
img4790.jpg
img4791h.jpg
img4917to.jpg
img4918s.jpg

....are those pyle tweeters...ಠ_ಠ

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

and why would you set your camera on a beautiful car while its flexing... :No:

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

....are those pyle tweeters...ಠ_ಠ

yea i know they suck they were free but im upgrading to some re tweeters or some other ones

and why would you set your camera on a beautiful car while its flexing... :No:

i put it to show how much it flexxes yea i know i can break the camera but i bought a 4 year warranty at best buy :pardon:

In the 5th picture I can see a wire through the vent ninja'd. Another words nice car.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

the camera is not what im worried about. you can scratch the paint and leave dents on the car. flex=bad

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

Looks good, I really like these GTOs. Local guy has one and that bitch is bad!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 9 months later...

UPDATES

i got the fi bl 15 and here are some pics all i need to do is update the stock speakers and those horrible pyle tweeters what would you guys recommend. I built the box myself and it is the first box i ever built so it looks ugly i am going to carpet it later. I also threw a video in of my new headers and exhaust. ill try to get a video of how it sounds with the bl. Please nominate or vote for me for system of the month theres not to many gto's with a 15 inch sub since the trunk space is almost nonexistent lol

Archived