04 GTO System 4/17 UPDATE Pg.4 06 GTO 500RWHP

can anyone recommend me some good 6.5 speakers that arent expensive but sound good i dont really care about them being loud i just want nice crisp sound quality so what kind of speakers and tweeters should i go with spending limit is $150 for everything im going to run them off the deck for now

nice build so far.. good progress too. As far as speakers for good quality and not wallet eating, look at parts express. Good stuff for great prices.. i got my eye on dayton audio 6.5s after christmas :drink40:

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

nice build so far.. good progress too. As far as speakers for good quality and not wallet eating, look at parts express. Good stuff for great prices.. i got my eye on dayton audio 6.5s after christmas :drink40:

thanks ill check that place out i just want nice clear sound with some good highs right now in my car there are no highs at all the stock speakers are horrible and the pyle tweeters sound very bad no highs at all

ok i dont know what is happening but the bl doesnt seem to move much im guessing its because of the amp so i want to upgrade that but maybe i just have the settings wrong. i set the gain by ear i know you guys are going to say your not supposed to do it like that but i dont have money for a dd1 right now. So i want to change my amp and i was looking at the hifonics brz2400 and also i was looking at the audioque 2200. I think i also want to go ahead an just sell my bl and buy the btl n2 but i would like to build another box. I am not good at designing boxes i tried winisd but didnt really understand it to much. I would really appreciate if someone could help me design a box that would make the speaker sound louder or better. Im open to any style but i think i can only do ported since i have very little space. im open to other suggestions on getting subs or amps so if you know of something better around the same price range let me know.

you seem to be a little confused. youre looking for new tweeters and coaxial speakers? then you say tweeters and components? why not just components? or just coax? coax would be easier for you. there are plenty of coax speakers that will work for what you want, and theyre less difficult than components. and you only have room for a ported box? as opposed to what? a 4th order? im guessing you meant as opposed to sealed, but a sealed box requires less room. but you'd be better off with the ported.

edit: just watched the vids. car sounds nice. i like how the GTO's sound. ive got a close friend whos obsessed with the GTO and his goal is to get one within the next year or 2. thats the main reason i checked out this thread. was looking for something to show him. and yeah, definitely a bad idea puttin the camera on the car. gonna scratch the car doin that. if you wanna show how much it flexes, you'll be able to see it flexing while the camera is several feet away (if you actually have flex) thats a really nice car you go tho.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived