Sonic Electronix

http://www.autosoundswarehouse.com/servlet/the-3446/soundstream-tx1.2000d-tarantula-series/Detail

Is it a true stable at 1 ohm amp?

Why does it have 4 gauge inputs if it is on 2000 watts at 1 ohm?

All in all is this good for the price?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

oh good catch dude... i just need to get a AQ2200 or wait for one to go for sell on here

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

hi guys im new to this forum. my question is i just purchased a new massive audio n4 mono amp it is rated at 2000 watts rms and is a cea 2006 certified amp the only problem is that on their web site there is no info on the amps power input and ground when i recived the amp it only has 4 guage is this possible? any info or advise?

thanks

Edited by cal

thanks for the reply the problem is no fuse rating on the website or in the manual its all up in the air . how do they get away rating the amp 2000 wrms and still advertise the cea rating?

thanks

Edited by cal

thanks for the reply the problem is no fuse rating on the website or in the manual its all up in the air . how do they get away rating the amp 2000 wrms and still advertise the cea rating?

thanks

does the amp have fuses on the outside of it? if so how many and what rating.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

thanks

From looking at the manual it will do rated it seems, it recommends a 200 amp fuse and 2 or 4 gauge power and ground, besides 4 gauge would be fine for 2000rms if you had a battery in the trunk and like a 1-1.5 run of 4 gauge to the amp.

Here is a link to the manual

http://www.soundstream.com/manuals/2011/Tarantula-TX-amp-manual.pdf

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.