Sonic Electronix

Oh ok. Thinks so when I get my 15"hd3, I will tune gains proper and my 15 will have clean signal and I don't have to worry about blowing my subs. That y im trying to sell my 2 10xls cause u rip cause my amp hade distortion and bad signal and my sub rip but the other one is perfect.. So I'm just gonna sell them and buy bigger subs..thanks

lol you have some reading to do. your sub isnt going to rip cause of distortion lol. even after you use the smd tool you still have to worry about some stuff. you can blow your subs from over powering them. you can blow them from playing well below box tuning and heating up the coils bad. you can still blow them. this tool just gives you a nice clean signal so you have little to no clipping. also after you could still have clipping if somebody makes a really bad bass song or chopped and screwed song if it is clipped to shit

Not being a di*k but yea it blew cause they tune my amp wrong.. Cause my sub lvl on hu was +15 and gain half up and boast was 25%up and LPf 45hz( should be 30hz cause box is 32hz) and the shop said turn ur volume up to 30 volume. And soon as I turn it on a song it knock hard but didn't hit no lows, I knew something was wrong, well got home put it on psyph Morrison and put volume to 25 and it hit hard for a min. And I pop the trunk and 1 of my subs rip. I hade it for like hour, then I seen my amp

Settings and it was all messed up bad. They said they time by ear and didn't hear no distortions..but he felt bad and gonna trade me a av8022 eclipse hu for my cda 105 alpine hu. And he gonna put it in for free cause he knew his partner tune it wrong..so now I'm selling my 10s xl for cheap...so Im buy it soon as it comes out..and buy a bigger sub. So I kno it will handle the power

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok. Thinks so when I get my 15"hd3, I will tune gains proper and my 15 will have clean signal and I don't have to worry about blowing my subs. That y im trying to sell my 2 10xls cause u rip cause my amp hade distortion and bad signal and my sub rip but the other one is perfect.. So I'm just gonna sell them and buy bigger subs..thanks

lol you have some reading to do. your sub isnt going to rip cause of distortion lol. even after you use the smd tool you still have to worry about some stuff. you can blow your subs from over powering them. you can blow them from playing well below box tuning and heating up the coils bad. you can still blow them. this tool just gives you a nice clean signal so you have little to no clipping. also after you could still have clipping if somebody makes a really bad bass song or chopped and screwed song if it is clipped to shit

Not being a di*k but yea it blew cause they tune my amp wrong.. Cause my sub lvl on hu was +15 and gain half up and boast was 25%up and LPf 45hz( should be 30hz cause box is 32hz) and the shop said turn ur volume up to 30 volume. And soon as I turn it on a song it knock hard but didn't hit no lows, I knew something was wrong, well got home put it on psyph Morrison and put volume to 25 and it hit hard for a min. And I pop the trunk and 1 of my subs rip. I hade it for like hour, then I seen my amp

Settings and it was all messed up bad. They said they time by ear and didn't hear no distortions..but he felt bad and gonna trade me a av8022 eclipse hu for my cda 105 alpine hu. And he gonna put it in for free cause he knew his partner tune it wrong..so now I'm selling my 10s xl for cheap...so Im buy it soon as it comes out..and buy a bigger sub. So I kno it will handle the power

I assume you mean boost not boast and those settings sound fine to me aside from the boost being up at all.