Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright, I have the amps in mind (sundown saz-3500d and sax 200.4d )not sure on speaker. Thinking of a re xxx 12 or 15 not sure then i was looking at cdt hd-642 front and rear but just not sure. From everything I can gather the amp kick ass and the re xxx will handle the power of the 3500d. Although the front I would like to be 250 * 4 ? Any Input would be much appreciated.

Posted

And have you given any thought into your electrical?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

X2 ^^^^^^^^^^^

2000 Grand Marquis

Digital Designs 9512

Rockford T2000bd1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 547 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...